Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Julia! Daddy took the day off to take the Volkswagon to Montgomery to be fixed and then we both took you to the doctor this afternoon. I was hopeful that you just had a nasty cold, but Dr. Whitaker took one listen at your chest and said you had RSV and bronchialitis. We were sent home with a steriod prescription and breathing treatments every 4-6 hours, except at night. Thank goodness we don't have to wake you up - I HATE waking up a sleeping baby!

Daddy took you home while I got your prescriptions filled and then MomAnnette brought us Beef O'Brady's for dinner. It's not the yummy Valentine's Day dinner we had planned, but it was still good! 

We can tell just by looking at you that you feel so bad. You don't like your breathing treatments, but I hope you will learn to tolerate them soon, hopefully we won't have to give them to you long! 

Daddy and I both bought you Valentine's day presents. I got you some books and Daddy got you some bath toys. You are such a lucky little girl! You are our special Valentine and we both love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment