Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Muffins with Mom & Fry Word Hall of Fame!

Today was Muffins with Mom at Charlotte's school. She was super excited that she got to come to school with me for a little bit before we went to her school. When we got to her school she colored me a card and gave me the gifts she made for me before we went to the fellowship hall and had muffins. She was so sweet and so proud that I was there with her. I loved spending some one-on-one time with her!



This afternoon I got a text from a sweet friend with these pictures. Julia finally got tested for her 100 fry words today and got to put her name on the Fry Word Hall of Fame! She's been working so hard for this and we're so proud of her!  When I showed her her next set of 100 fry words her eyes got real big and she said "Oh. My. Goodness. There are more!?" HAHA!

It's been a busy first 3 days of May and I don't think it's going to slow down this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment