Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Best Brother Award

I've got it in my mind lately that I want to move our computer out of the "office" and into the living room where our (unused) "reading nook" is. That would free up the "office" to be used as Julia's play room and then we MIGHT be able to walk from the refrigerator to the front door without tripping on 500 toys. I've been searching for a desk with no luck so I asked Mom if I could have the desk in my room at her house. She agreed so Blake brought it over to me this afternoon.

While he was there he helped me get everything rearranged and played with Julia some. We went outside to water the flowers & play in Julia's car and he offered to trim our roses and weed our flower beds. Who is this boy and what did he do with my brother?! I gladly accepted so Julia & I went inside to do some more straightening up. Only one problem. She loves her Uncle Blake. If he was outside and not in front of a window where she could see him she was screaming!
We thanked Blake with dinner at Myori's. We sat at the hibachi grill, which Julia usually loves, but the first time they lit the grill up tonight she flipped out and clung to me the rest of the night. I think we'll at at the regular table next time!

As usual, Julia fell sound asleep on the way home! I never get tired of watching a sleeping baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment