Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

School's Out for Summer!!

We got out of school at lunch today! Woo hoo! I'm so excited for a summer home with my baby girl! As soon as I got home and finished packing up my last few things we were on the road to the beach! Julia slept the majority of the way, which meant we had a nice, quiet trip down. :) 
Julia looked like a ragamuffin when we got to the beach. She lost her bow, had food on her onesie, and had one mismatched shoes! We bought her some new sandals at Kid's Korner on our way to the beach and she had one of each shoe on from where she tried them on. She was happy when we left the store so I didn't bother trying to take them off! I told Micheal she looked like a thrown away baby! 

We went to Captain Anderson's to eat dinner tonight. It was a pretty long wait (about 45 minutes-an hour) but the food was fabulous as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment