Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Julia woke up super early this morning and was already down for a nap by church time so we didn't make it this morning, but we did meet Mama, Blake, Nana, Pop & Garrett for a little birthday lunch at Old Mexico! 
After lunch Julia, Michael & I headed to Dothan in hopes of getting me a new camera. Unfortunately Best Buy didn't have the camera in stock so we had to order it online. 

While we were in Dothan we stopped by Publix. We watched Extreme Couponing on TLC this morning and I am determined to "coupon"! I want $2,000 worth of groceries for $100 (although I don't want 67 bottles of mustard)! We did save $55 on our first shot, but there's plenty of room for improvement! 

Michael couldn't leave Dothan without stopping by California Kraze and getting some frozen yogurt. I think Julia enjoyed it more than we did! 
 When we got home from Dothan Megan & Jason surprised us with a visit so we decided to head up to Myori's for some dinner. That's twice in less than a week, I wish they had a frequent diner card!

Michael couldn't pass up the opportunity to let our waitress know that it was my birthday. We got some yummy pineapple out of it, but Julia wasn't too sure about the drum! 
When we got ready to leave Julia stopped at every table we walked past and waved and said "bye"! She is such a ham!

Last year on my birthday Julia slept through the night for the first time. This year she started walking on my birthday! She has been taking a couple steps here and there for about 2 weeks but she has taken off today! I was trying to get her on video and would stand her up by the refrigerator and before I could get across the room and get the camera she was halfway to me! She's growing up way too fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment