Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dance Recital, Pool Time & Birthday Celebration!

We started off our day at Sarah's dance recital this morning. Her dance was "Puff the Magic Dragon" and she danced beautifully! Julia wasn't too sure about the recital so we stood at the back near the exit with her most of the time. I think she was afraid we were going to make her go to sleep since it was dark!!
Julia & I spent the afternoon lounging by our pool. It felt so good outside and Julia loved splashing in the water! Thanks for the cute swimsuit, Aunt Amber!
My bathing beauty! 


Tonight Michael organized a crawfish boil at Aunt Robin & Uncle Tom's barn for my birthday. We ate 43 pounds of crawfish and 9 pounds of shrimp - not to mention sausage, corn & potatoes! I didn't get many pictures but we did have a good time and all of our family except the Tanton's were there and several friends. 

Julia slept for the first hour & a half we were there and then was wired up to practice her walking! She is getting better and I think we will soon be able to say we have a walker! 

Olivia & Ben
27!
Julia helping me blow out the candles
Yummy cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment