Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Glucose Test & Smocking

I had my 27 week check-up today which meant the dreaded glucose test. I got there as soon as I could after school because I had to drink the tasty glucose drink and then wait exactly 1 hour before they could do my bloodwork. The drink was not as bad as I had anticipated, it tasted kind of like a super sugary orange gatorade, but not something I want to drink everyday!

My appointment today was with Dr. Heim so that in the event that he has to deliver it will not be our first time meeting. I don't think that's an issue for us though!

Mom and I also started a smocking class at The Smock Shoppe in Dothan tonight, along with Mrs. Wanda. We'll see how this goes, but hopefully I'll be able to smock some sweet clothes for my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment