Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crushed Dreams...

Last night I went to bed with dreams of a severe weather day or at least a delay but they were crushed when I woke up to the sun shining through our bedroom window. It seems the rain decided to wait until about 2:30 to start. Perfect timing for the end of the school day! And I don't think any of the severe weather actually made it to us. Oh well, at least we won't have to make it up at the end of the year.

Julia woke up again this morning with a snotty nose although Nana said she had a pretty good day today. I am SO ready for her to feel 100% again!

After I picked Julia up we ran into Wal-Mart and got the ingredients to make chili. It's finally supposed to drop down into the 30's tonight! We spent our evening trying to finish decorating for Christmas and catching up on Glee. While we were decorating for Christmas this
got replaced with this!
Or more realistically this got replaced!
Obviously Julia has not slept in her bassinet in quite a while but it was still hanging out in the corner of our room collecting clothes so while Michael was up in the attic this evening I had him put it upstairs. It's a little sad knowing that she'll never sleep in there again or be that tiny again but I know there's plenty of fun times ahead!

Tonight we gave Julia some of her yogurt melts while we were eating our dinner. She has decided she is not a fan of them and knocked a couple on the floor while she was playing with them. Shortly after she discovered that while she may not like yogurt melts, the dogs do! She was so funny knocking them on the floor and watching the dogs eat them. She loves Nelli and Caddy!
Mama bought her a Little People Nativity Set for a "pre-Christmas" present so after dinner while Michael and I were watching Glee I pulled it out and let her play with it on the floor. She loves it! I have been looking for a nice nativity set for us for a while now and can't find one that I like in a decent price range with all the pieces that I want so I joked to Mama that Julia has a real nativity set before I do!
Julia is now snuggled in tight in her bed. I think she likes sleeping in the rain almost as much as her Mama. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment