Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy Saturday!

We have had a busy Saturday! Nelli and Caddy's kennels have become Julia's favorite toys lately. This morning while I was doing some sewing Julia crawled into Nelli's kennel. This is the first time I've seen her do it, but I have a feeling it is going to become one of her favoite play spots now!
This afternoon Julia and I helped host a baby shower for Ashley Snellgrove. She and Brad are expecting Miss Emme Grace in April. Julia and I are excited about having another baby girl in the neighborhood!

This evening we went to Ruby Tuesdays with Grandad and GranDi. I gave Julia some black olives and she loved them! She also had some raw broccoli which she liked and some mashed cauliflower which she didn't like! And she is definitely her mama's child, she loved her first taste of sweet tea!
Yummy black olives!
When we got home from dinner Julia went straight for her toys. Of course her favorite toys tonight were my camera and the video camera. I tried to get some footage of her tonight but as soon as I brought the video camera out she was trying to take it away from me so this was the best I could get!
She and her daddy played her favorite games, "stick my fingers in your mouth" and "share the paci". She thinks "share the paci" is hilarious!
She LOVES her paci. I already dread the day when we have to break that habit!
She was showing off her "Touchdown Auburn" moves tonight. I have tried to get this on video several times, including tonight but she always stops when I bring out the video camera.
I hurt her feelings because I wouldn't let her take my vases and serving pieces out of the buffet. Bless her little bones, so mistreated!

No comments:

Post a Comment