Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed!

Mama called the doctor, the doctor said "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"
 
This evening Julia was sitting on our footboard watching Disney Junior and I was working on the computer. I heard her stand up and before I could turn around to tell her to sit down I heard a loud "thud" and looked up to see her wedged between my nightstand and the bed. She was head down with her legs sticking straight up in the air. When I was her I was terrified that her neck was broken. When I got to her she was wedged so hard that I had to actually pull her out.
 
Once I got her out, realized her neck was ok and saw her nose I just knew it had to be broken. I called Mom to come get Charlotte and then called Mrs. Pam while waited for Mom to get there. Michael
went ahead to Dr. Mike's office and Mom dropped me off there when she got Charlotte. 
 
Dr. Mike checked her out said it wasn't broken and sent us on our way.  
About 15 minutes after it happened
  "Are you kidding me? You want me to let you touch my nose? I don't think so!"
A little more cooperative after a little sweet talking from Dr. Mike
A trip to the "ice cream house" AKA Dairy Queen makes everything better
(about 2 hours later)
This little angel is 5 months old today and full of smiles!

About 4 hours later
singing to Sofia the First
We'll see what it looks like tomorrow, I'm fairly certain she's going to have at least one black eye. Either way, she's going to look gorgeous for her first gymnastics pictures on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment