Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pledge of Allegiance

The girls wore these flag outfits to church tonight. I've been trying all summer to get a picture of the girls together in them so I thought I would try again tonight. I still don't have a picture of them together in the outfits. :) 
Julia says the Pledge of Allegiance at school and surprised us at dinner the other night by saying it. I thought tonight was the perfect time to record her saying it since she had on her flags!
Tonight, as I was getting Charlotte ready for bed, Julia told me she wanted to sleep with Charlotte. I told her she couldn't get in the bed with her so she got the clothes basket, her pillow, her Mickey, and her Auburn cape as a blanket. She pushed it up against the crib and climbed in. She laid there while I put Charlotte to sleep but as soon as I left the room she was out of there! I'm sure we have many nights ahead of sleepovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment