Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Winner's High

I woke up this morning and had to ask Michael if this was real life, but it appears to be. I guess it wasn't all a dream after all! 

The girls elves, Tinsel and Jingle, arrived today from the North Pole. They arrived a little later than usual though, it seems like they took a detour in Auburn yesterday.  As soon as Julia walked into the living room she spotted them, her reaction was priceless. 
I worked in the "nursery" today during second service. These kids definitely not babies anymore!
Frankie's shoe came untied and Julia was determined to tie it again.
There was lots of orange and blue at church today! 
We went over to Jay and Dianne's for dinner tonight. We had plans to put the tree up after we got back but I was just too tired! Maybe tomorrow! 

When it was time for bed tonight Julia insisted on matching Minnie Mouse. She got her Minnie Mouse skirt for herself and put the matching bloomers on Minnie. Once they were both dressed she asked me to take their picture in front of the Christmas tree! 
The girls are both nestled in bed and I'm ready for school tomorrow. I only have  14 1/2 days left! Woo hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment