Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lunch Date!

Charlotte took a nap this morning while Julia was at school. When I got her out of her crib to go get Julia from school she had a crazy design on her face! She sleeps with a crocheted blanket that Nan gave her and she had fallen asleep with it under her face.
When we picked Julia up from school we met Harrison and Grayson at McDonald's for a lunch date. They had fun playing and Julia got a good nap this afternoon. :)
When we got in the car Julia put her sunglasses on upside down so I turned around to take her picture. I got this pose first.
And then I got this pose. She's not even 4 years old yet and she already knows about the duck face!
I am so loving my time home with these girls and all the little things we get to do like lunch dates with friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment