Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Miss Patty Cake

 Michael got up early this morning and headed back to Birmingham. I don't know who is more ready for this class to be over, me or him!

The girls and I went to see Miss Patty Cake at Hillcrest this morning. When I was getting the girl dressed I decided to attempt pulling Charlottes hair back. I've tried it before with no success but today was semi successful.
 I was trying to get Charlotte to look at me and smile by singing "If You're Happy and You Know It".
Clap your hands
 Then your face will surely show it
This is a view I see a lot, those sweet little hands reaching for me! 

Both of the girls were pretty intrigued with Miss Patty Cake. Charlotte took a little longer to get into it but before it was over she was singing and dancing along. 
Julia and Miss Patty Cake
(Charlotte wasn't very interested in having her picture made with her) 

This afternoon we went to Allie's first birthday party. The girls had fun playing, but Julia's favorite part was the chickens, rabbit and cows! 

The girls took a late nap after the party which meant they didn't wake up from their nap until almost 7:00. We picked up a pizza and settled in for what I thought was sure to be a long night, but both girls were back asleep by 9:00. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that they stay asleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment