Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Fun!

 This morning we had our church Easter egg hunt bright and early.  The kids played on the inflatables, then we had a short devotional followed by the egg hunt and snack. The kids were so sweet holding hands while they listened to the devotional.
The 3 and 4 year olds were on second floor and the babies through 2 year olds were on the first floor. I went with Charlotte and Julia went with Michael. He said it was a free for all so he didn't get any pictures of Julia but I got a few of Charlotte. They were allowed to get 12 eggs each. Charlotte would fill up her basket and then get more in her hands. I followed behind her hiding eggs so that she only had 12 in her basket.
This afternoon we dyed Easter eggs. I saw several posts online about dying with rice. I think the girls enjoyed it more and it was less messy for them, but my hands are dyed!
The Robley's came over tonight. We (Michael) fried fish and the kids had a blast playing, as usual. Now we're inside, bathed and ready for the Easter Bunny! I hope he remembers to hop by our house!



No comments:

Post a Comment