Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! That was the first thing out of Julia's mouth as soon as she woke up and Charlotte was right behind her with it. We got up this morning and made it to church in time for Sunday School and service which is a rare event lately, but this morning we even had time for some pictures before we left. Michael & the girls brought me Bo Jangles for breakfast and gave me my presents, a Fitbit & memory cards to take more pictures of the girls!
After church we went to lunch at Torerro's with the family. The food was good, but it took us almost two hours to eat!
 This afternoon we enjoyed some popsicle's outside in the gorgeous weather. I'm pretty sure it was the highlight of the girls day.
Michael cooked a London Broil for dinner tonight, it was so good! When Julia was saying the blessing she thanked God for all the mother's on the Earth and she hoped they had the best Mother's Day ever. She kept asking me all day if this was the best Mother's Day ever. Charlotte kept saying "I don't wub you, Mama. Just kidding! I do wub you! Nanny nanny boo boo!" And that my friends, is each of their personalities to a T!

And just for fun, here are 6 years worth of Mother's Day pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment