Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Belle of the Wiregrass

Julia and I got up early this morning, fixed her hair, and headed to Dothan for interview for Future Little Miss Belle of the Wiregrass. We had to be in Dothan at 8:00 so it was an early morning but she was still excited for pageant day!
After interview we hurried home, got Julia's hair done, went home, curled Charlotte's hair and headed back to Dothan. Nonny and GranDi went with us for moral support and help! Sarah also did her solo for entertainment during the pageant.
I don't think these two girls could have looked any prettier! 


 I was on stage with Charlotte so unfortunately I didn't get any pictures with her, but I was able to get a few of Julia. I was SO proud of both girls. Julia was crowned Future Little Miss Belle of the Wiregrass and Charlotte was 3rd runner up in Tiny Miss Belle of the Wiregrass.

 walking out to be crowned
3rd runner up!
 Future Little Miss Belle of the Wiregrass
I was so proud of these girls and I think they were pretty proud of themselves too!

No comments:

Post a Comment