Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

VBS - Day 2

Today was a rainy day for day 2 of VBS.  Julia was so glad that Tucker was there today and that they were in the same group!
 
This afternoon I took Julia back out to Hair in Motion to let them try to get the tangles out of her hair form Saturday night. It was still so tangled and she wouldn't let me work on it anymore. It took two of the girls almost an hour of working on her, but they finally got all the tangles out! They washed and dried her hair and I think it's safe to say she enjoyed that part. She thought she was big time! 
We had to take our daily VBS picture this afternoon because it was raining this morning, but the sun came out this afternoon! 
This evening Charlotte was playing with her dolls. She came out with her Jasmine costume on and informed me that she and Elsa were going to the ball and asked if I would take their picture. This girl loves dress up, sparkles, and everything girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment