Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

6 Month Check Up

Rosemary had her 6 month check up today. She weighed 14 lb 9 oz and was in the 20th percentile. We had to wait for her to finish her 8 ounce bottle to weigh her though so I'm guessing she's really more around 14 lbs 1 oz.  

She got a good report from Dr. Whitaker and got her next set of shots. Her eye is still matting up, but since it does seem to be improving we're going to watch until her 9 month appointment before he refers her. She also left with a prescription for an antibiotic for a double ear infection! I felt so bad that I didn't know she felt bad!
I got to take Charlotte to dance today, and they got costumes! She loved how sparkly it is! 
Julia got her hip hop costume tonight. She is loving this class even more than I thought she would!
I'm so excited that both my girls are loving dance again!

No comments:

Post a Comment