Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pool Princess

Priss Pot did not sleep very well last night so we were up early at the beach! She woke up about every 45 minutes to an hour searching for her paci. Last night was one night I wished she would suck her thumb, but I'm so glad we won't have to break that habit! Blake & Michael headed out to go fishing with one of Michae's co-workers and Mom, Julia & I headed out for some shopping. We intended to just go to Target to get a charger for my camera but when Target didn't have one we ended up at doing a little shopping at Pier Park before we ended up at Radio Shack to get a charger. After lunch with Aunt Robin & Uncle Tom at Backyard Burger Mom & I enjoyed some downtime at the house while Julia napped. Once the boys were back from their fishing adventure & Julia was up from her nap we headed over to Aunt Robin & Uncle Tom's condo to let Julia play in the pool. She LOVED it. The only other time she's been in the pool she enjoyed it but only lasted about 10 minutes. Today my plan was to stay in as long as she was happy. Well after an hour I was ready to get out but Julia was not happy about it! She fussed when I got her out. Her little fingers and toes looked like prunes! I think she's going to be a water baby after all.

Laughing at Uncle Blake
My favorite picture of us
Loving the water
Daddy & Uncle Tom watching Julia swim from the balcony
Prune Feet!
Dinner at Red Robin at Pier Park

No comments:

Post a Comment