Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh no!

 Julia and I started our morning outside today!  She played in her exersaucer on the front porch while I weeded the flower beds. She waved and said "Hey!" to every car that drove by!

Julia did not want to take a nap today, but Praise Baby finally lulled her to sleep. That lasted about 20 minutes! Do you see Nelli & Caddy's toys under her swing? She loves to throw their toys for them and they bring them right back for her to throw again! 
 This afternoon we had an "Oh no!" moment. (This is her new "trick". When you say "Oh no!" She puts her hands on her head like the picture below.) In a time span of about 10 seconds Julia managed to get Michael's medicine off his nightstand and open the cap! I called CDC and they said to watch her at home and give her lots of fluids,  but she seems to be fine.
 Michael & I had spaghetti for dinner tonight and we decided to let Julia try some. I didn't put any sauce on the noodles - I just washed her high chair cover last week! I think the pictures are proof that she liked it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment