Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Gymnastics & Ear Infections

I had a follow up with Dr. Mike this morning to get the results of my allergy test. We're still not sure what's causing my lips to swell, but I am highly allergic to pollen, dust, cats, and pine trees. That's not really new information to be, but my levels were high enough that he thinks I'll benefit from allergy shots so I'll start those next week.
 
Charlotte has been kind of off this week. I'm pretty sure she has an ear infection now but I wanted to make sure before I started her on antibiotics so I took her with me. Dr. Mike checked her ears and they were both infected so we started her on antibiotics tonight. I hope they do the trick!
 
I called Mama on the way to her house to tell her we were on our way and that I was going to take Charlotte with me so that Dr. Mike could check her ears. When I got off the phone Julia and I had the following conversation:
Julia: "Mama, is Charlotte going to the doctor?"
Me: "Yes."
Julia: "Is her going to see Dr. Whitaker?"
Me: "No, we're going to see Dr. Mike."
Julia: "Gasp! Dr. Mike? He's my favorite doctor! He fixed my nose when I jumped on the bed!"
 
 
 After my doctor's appointment I dropped Charlotte off with Mama and picked Julia up so we could go to gymnastics. Today was Julia's last day in her BabyGym class. She won't be able to go next week since we have VBS, but the week after she will start in the KinderGym class. It's an hour long and she goes by herself! 
The balance beam is her favorite.


I'm so proud of the way she followed directions and did her stretches like a big girl!
touching her nose to her toes :)

Ms. Stasia and Ms. Linda were such good teachers. Ms. Stasia isn't teaching anymore, but I think Ms. Linda will teach her new class. I can't wait to see how her new class goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment