Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Lazy Saturday

We have had a LAZY day today. We stayed around the house most of the day and played.
 

Charlotte has attached herself to this instrument from the bath tub music set that Mom gave the girls for Christmas. She doesn't let it leave her hands and may have even napped slept with it! 
 
I rounded the corner this afternoon to see this scene in our hallway. Michael and Julia were duck hunting with their hunting dog, Caddy. HA!
Tonight Michael and his dad have gone to Sarah's dance recital. We decided it would just be too much to try to take both girls so I stayed home with them. We went to Nana and Pop's for dinner. Julia was not on her best behavior tonight and we had the following conversation at Nana and Pops:
 
Me: "Julia, what is wrong with you? Why can't you behave?"
Julia: "It's ok mommy. It's the best thing ever."
Me: "What's the best thing ever?"
Julia:"You are mommy."
Me:"Thanks, but you still have to mind."
Julia:"I'm just tryin to help. Don't give up on me mommy."

HA! I'm not giving up on you sweet girl, that's why I want you to behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment