Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Big Hero 6

Julia has been asking to see Big Hero 6 for weeks, even though is just came out. She's seen all the games and toys advertised and known exactly what they were so this afternoon we loaded up and headed to Dothan to the movies. 

Charlotte's hair falls in her eyes even when it's pulled back on the side so I tried a pony tail today. Of course her first pony tail called for pictures.
This my friends, is what a typical picture looks like at our house!
The movie ended up being a lot cuter than I thought it would be. I didn't expect to like it very much, but I did and the girls loved it.
 On our way home we passed Krispy Kreme. The "Hot Now" sign was on so we HAD to stop. The girls had never been - they were very impressed! :)
(Thanks to the "Hot Now" sign for the red glow in all the pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment