Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pick Your Battles




Ms. Angie posted some pictures on Facebook of today's school day. Charlotte told me that she and Ellington played today and from the looks of the pictures I would say they did!

Charlotte has refused to go into dance the past 2 weeks.  She has pitched a screaming, crying hissy fit. We've really been talking up dance this week and she told me she was going in. She was pretty adamant on wearing this leotard though. It's Julia's tap costume from last year and it has become Charlotte's favorite dress up item. She puts it on every night. I decided this was one of those times where I needed to pick my battles and this wasn't a battle worth picking. She was going to dance class after all!  The good news is she went right in without crying and said she had fun! Here's to hoping we've turned a corner and she'll keep this up!
She may have been in class, but she was doing her own thing!
The Barney song with Isla Cate & Ella

After dance Michael picked Chick Fil A & the movie "Home". I'm pretty sure that's the first movie we have ever watched that all 4 of us stayed put and awake and actually watched it. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment