Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Such a Happy Baby!

Between cheerleading kiddie camp and ESCC classes this week on top of school I am worn out! I actually snuck away for about 15 minutes on my lunch break to see Julia because I felt like I hadn't seen her all week. Michael wanted to play golf this afternoon so Mom took Julia to church while I went to class.

She was a little fussy when I got to the nursery, but she has been so happy this evening! She has played in her exersaucer, sat in my lap and talked, and of course her favorite, blowing raspberries!

She was up several times last night so I wasn't sure how today was going to be but she's been a happy girl. I love it when she has good days, but really, what's not to love? I mean look at those thighs!!

Julia has also discovered her feet in the past few days. She hasn't quite figured out how to get them in her mouth yet, I think her belly gets in the way! It's so fun watching her discover new things everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment