Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome to the World Joshua!

Michael got a text message about 6:00 this morning from Josh letting us know that Baby Joshua had arrived! After church this morning Julia and I met Natalie and Harrison for lunch at Santa Fe then Mom, Julia and I headed to Dothan to visit the Pipkin's and Mrs. Liz Cassidy as well as do some shopping.

I got a pattern and fabric to make 2 dresses for Julia. I've already cut one dress out, maybe I'll actually finish these projects! I also did a little fall shopping for myself at TJ Maxx. The "cool" weather this morning made me excited for fall but it was back to 98 degrees this afternoon! I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks to wear my fall clothes!
When we got back from Dothan I put Julia in her swing and turned on Praise Baby while I folded some clothes. Julia was so funny trying to turn around and see what I was doing. She doesn't miss much these days!
Michael is at the NASCAR race in Atlanta with Scott and Cameron and he sent me this picture earlier tonight. Looks like he's going to have an entertaining evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment