Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Birmingham!

This afternoon Julia, Mama, Nana & I set out for Birmingham. Nana has a doctor's appointment in the morning so we drove up and spent the night. We met my friend Brandi, who I taught with at SCHS, at Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was so good to catch up with her, I hadn't seen her since I left SCHS 3 years ago! 
This big truck was parked next to our car. Julia looked SO tiny standing next to that tire!  
We went across the street to the Apple store so I could get my iPhone replaced. It's been cracked for months, but Birmingham is the closest Apple store and this is the first time I've been to Birmingham since Julia was in the hospital in September!

While I was in the Apple Store Mom, Julia and Nana walked to Children's Place. Mom said felt like she was going shopping with me when I was Julia's age. Mom was going to buy Julia a swim suit and held up two for her to pick from. Mom said Julia grabbed both of them and held them both tight! 

They have lots of statutes at The Summit also. Julia was particularly found of this one with the "doggy"!


We got back to the hotel and carried the cooler up to the car to unload in our refrigerator. Julia had lots of fun "drinking" the Mountain Dew! As difficult as she was to get to sleep tonight, I wonder if she didn't get one open! 




No comments:

Post a Comment