Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Julia woke up bright and early this morning so we decided to go to the beach for a little while before heading home. She's very hit or miss with her love for the beach right now. She would play in the sand all day if we would let her but somedays she loves the water and somedays she freaks out. She didn't dislike it too much today, but she sure had a tight grip on us in the water! 


Daddy showing Julia something...
Julia showing Daddy something!
I think the picture on my right is my new favorite. 
We took front beach road up to Pier Park to get some lunch at Margaritaville. We rolled Julia's window down & let her "cruise the strip". She waved and said "hey" to everyone that walked or drove by her window!
When we got back in town this afternoon we stopped by my mom's house to get Caddy and Michael's parents house to get Nelli. Julia has a tendancy to play in Nelli's kennel, but I've never seen in her Caddy's! She had her entire body in there, but was working her way out before I could get my camera! Michael had to take the top off to get her all the way out though. I hope she'll stick to Nelli's kennel next time! 

Julia and I had a great time in Maryland, but it is nice to be home. I hope to get lots of laundry and relaxing done tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment