Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fun!

Julia is still not fond of the baby gate. She keeps locking herself in the kitchen! 
 This afternoon we went over to Natalie & Harrison's house to play. Harrison showed Julia how to play T-Ball. Then he showed her how to run through the sprinkler's to cool off.






I forgot the Summer's water bowl was in the kitchen and not locked in the laundry room with Nelli & Caddy's. It didn't take Julia very long to find it! The girl loves splashing in water!




 
We went to Dothan tonight to run some errands. Julia has not fallen asleep in her stroller in quite some time, but she got in some good snoozes while we shopped tonight! She woke up from her nap while we were in Dick's and everyone kept looking at her in her stroller and smiling and laughing. I must admit, my chest was getting pretty puffed up and my head rather large until I looked in the stroller to remind myself how cute she was. She had her finger halfway up her nose and was grinning away! No wonder everyone was laughing!


Michael & I dropped Julia off at Mama's tonight so we can get up early and go fishing. 2:45 is going to be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment