Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Auburn Girls

We finally made it to church again today. We went to Sunday School, but didn't brave "big church" with Charlotte.
 
When we were getting ready and loading up the car, which now takes at least 3 trips to the car - one for each of the girls and one for the bags, I called for Julia. She answered me by saying "I'm right here". I walked outside to find her sitting in the car. When I looked at her she giggled. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I just sitting in your chair, Mama." and giggled again.
Since the Tigers won yesterday I put the girls in the Auburn dresses for church today. I thought we better milk this win for all it's worth because it will probably be our last one of the season!





This has been a relaxing weekend with my sweet little family, but Daddy's back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment