Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Thursday

I hate having to wake sleeping girls in the morning! I think it's more torture on me than it is on them because I never know when they're going to sleep that peaceful again! HA!

Julia sleeps with her little hands folded underneath her head. I love it when she does it, she looks so sweet.
Charlotte has started paying attention to what's going on more. While I was getting ready this morning I put her in her bouncy seat and let her watch Praise Baby.
 
Julia got her school pictures back today. There were some that were quite humorous and others that were OK!
 We're still attempting the potty training. I'm not really pushing it but she wanted to sit on the potty today so I got it out. She sat on it in our bedroom and watched Disney Junior. Maybe she'll catch on soon!

Sleeping angel in her car seat
 
My sweet girl is getting so big! Here's to a good night's rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment