Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Go Wildcats!

I have said all fall that I wanted to Julia to an Enterprise football game and we have missed them for various reasons. Tonight was the last home game, but it was also Amy's 30th birthday. We decided to go to dinner with Amy for her birthday and take Julia to the Daleville game next week, at least she would get to go to a football game this year. When we were leaving McLin's I checked the score on twitter and saw that it was just the beginning of halftime so I convinced Michael to drive by the stadium and let Julia and I get out and stand outside the fence and watch for a few minutes. Once we got there he decided that he wanted to go in too so we headed inside the stadium. 

It actually ended up working out nicely. We were there about an hour, for about half of the 3rd quarter and all of 4th quarter, and that was about all Julia could take. She was starting to get antsy and wanting to wander at the end of the game. She did love it though. She kept saying "Mommy, there's my wildcats. I love my wildcats!"
watching the game


cheering for her wildcats

my silly girls 

 
Charlotte's first football game

When we got home tonight Julia insisted on wearing her tutu over her PJ's. She told me she was a ballerina and asked me to put on her ballerina music. I wasn't sure exactly what ballerina music was, but I finally found  something on iTunes that satisfied her. When our little ballerina finally went to sleep she was still wearing her tutu.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment