Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Back to School Shopping

Mom, Nana, Julia, Charlotte & I went to Dothan this morning to do some back to school shopping. Julia wasn't really feeling the shopping in the beginning, but before we left she was begging to go to the "real" mall (we only went to Belk) so she could look at all the clothes and pick some more out for Kindergarten! She got some cute new clothes!

On the way to Dothan Mom wouldn't let Charlotte have any of her Mountain Dew. This was Charlotte's reaction. She put her turtle over her eyes and pouted the whole way to Dothan! Mom finally offered her some and she still wouldn't take it! She just wanted to pout!
'
Julia and I walked out into the mall so she could "see all the clothes they had for Kindergarten". This bus was in the middle of the mall and she wanted her picture made with it. She posed all by herself and then told me to take one closer up so we could see her face better!
When we were leaving Dothan a realtor called and wanted to show our house this afternoon so Mom and I rushed home and cleaned the house. Prayers that she is our buyer!

After we cleaned the house we were running some errands and I let Charlotte look at pictures on my phone to try to keep her satisfied. Apparently my phone wasn't doing what she wanted it to do because she got frustrated and yelled "This damn phone won't work! What is wrong with it?!" I thought I was going to die, at least we were in the car where no one else could hear her! Just another reminder that her little ears hear everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment