Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hair Cuts and Tea Parties

I took Julia to get her first "real" hair cut today. She had the ends trimmed for the first time in February, but it was nothing major. Her hair has gotten so long and she hates to have it brushed so we went for a "real" hair cut today. I was doing ok until I looked at how much hair was on the ground!! She does look precious though, just like usual.
Before
After!
Tonight Charlotte and I took her baby doll and had a tea party outside. I've been wanting to do a session like this with her since she and her baby got matching dresses for Christmas but I just haven't gotten around to it. I decided tonight was the perfect time. Charlotte loved it!
pouring me some tea
She was bouncing and shushing her baby. :)
I think this one might be my favorite! 
And of course one where her personality really shines through!
Sugars for her baby

No comments:

Post a Comment