Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

First Doctor's Appointment

Julia is breaking us in right. She did not sleep at all last night! She would sleep for about 45 minutes - an hour and then wake up. Michael and I are so exhausted but I know this is just the beginning! :) Dianne is going to Dothan today so she is going to pick up an inclined sleep positioner for Julia to try.

Julia had her first doctor's appointment with Dr. Whitaker this morning. She is down to 7 pounds 11 ounces. We have to take her back next week to check her weight again. Dr. Whitaker wants me to nurse her every 3 hours, including throughout the night to try to fatten her up. :) He also wants me to start pumping so that we can make sure my supply is adequate.

I'm just hoping I only have to wake up every 3 hours tonight instead of staying up all night!

Ready to go see Dr. Whitaker

Julia & Mommy ready to go see Dr. Whitaker
I wonder why Daddy looks so sleepy!
Sweet baby waiting
Julia & Daddy waiting to be called back
Not happy about being naked on that hard table in that cold room!
Much better now that she's all wrapped up in her blanket!
Napping this afternoon - I love how she sleeps with her little hands up by her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment