Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meeting Gale

One Sunday afternoon in August (August 30 to be exact) Michael & I ran into Brock & Amy at Wal-Mart. They told us they were expecting. We congratulated them. They asked if we were expecting and we told them that children were not in the immediate future for us. Little did we know we would find out that afternoon that we were expecting! Fast forward to January/February when our doctors appointments lined up together, every other Thursday Brock & Michael would embarass Amy & I in Dr. Pollard's waiting room. Through that we have become pretty good friends. Brock & Amy had us over for dinner on Gale's 2 week birthday so I was not going to be outdone. Brock & Amy came over Sunday night on Julia's 2 week birthday for ribs. Gale is 5 weeks and 2 days older than Julia and I am sure they will grow up to be good friends!

Brock & Michael with their baby girls
Amy & I with the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment