Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Little Model

Look at our little model! Today one of Michael's friends from engineering school came down from Birmingham to do Julia's newborn pictures. I knew she was an engineer, but turns out she's a heck of a photographer too & has a nice little business going. She arrived at our house shortly after 11:00 am & didn't leave until almost 6:00! Julia was fairly content all day, but she did not want to sleep so it was hard to get all those precious poses but Breanna hung around all afternoon to get the shots. I cannot say enough good things about her! Check out her website & contact her if you need any pictures taken (& you can't beat her prices!) Here are some of the "sneak peaks". I can't wait to get the rest of them & do her birth announcements!
I think this one is my favorite. I love the big pink flower
& her chubby cheeks are just begging to be pinched! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment