Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2 Days Down...

Day 2 with students is complete! Today was better than yesterday, so I'm hoping that trend will continue through the week. I had my first meeting/practice with my cheerleaders after school today. We have a lot of work to do to be ready for our first game next Friday!

I called to check on Julia during my break and quickly let Nana go because I could hear Julia making her presence known in the background. Nana emailed me this picture not long after that to let me know that Julia had calmed down and to help me get through the day. She's such a sweet baby!


Today was also "Final Day" for my ESCC class. I must admit I'm highly disappointed that I didn't get to give my first college final. I only had two students who had to take the final and neither one showed up!

This evening Ryan & Mrs. Connie came over to squeeze Julia's cheeks. They brought her the cutest smocked ballerina dress. I can't believe how "big" Ryan is. She was going into the 3rd grade when I started baby-sitting for them & look at her now! Before I know it Julia will be that big!

No comments:

Post a Comment