Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Born to Shop!

This morning I got up with every intention of going to work in my classroom. It is presentable for students but not how I would like it be. Instead we headed to Dothan with Amy, Brock, and Gale to do a little tax-free shopping. We went to a trunk show for Doodelbug Clothing. I got Julia 5 little outfits, too bad none of them fit yet! We enjoyed a lunch at Olive Garden then the boys and Gale headed to Dicks and Amy and I took Julia and headed to The Pencil Box, That Store, and the mall. It was was storming so bad we got "stuck" in the mall - not a bad place to be stuck! :) After a quick stop at Babies R Us for a replacement paci (where Michael knocked his head on the car so bad I thought I was going to have to take him to the hospital!) and a detour for a Little Cesear's Hot & Ready pizza it was almost 8:00 when we got home which meant I definitely didn't make it to school today! Oh well, there will always be school work to do!


Born to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment