Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The New EHS

We were still so tired at our house this morning that we slept in and missed church. I guess my current headache is punishment for missing church this morning! Julia spit up on my this morning after she ate. Michael said I always snap a picture of this when it happens to him so he made sure to get a picture for me this time!

This afternoon Julia and I went to a shower for Lauren at Mt. Pleasant. She and Brent got lots of nice things.When we were done at the shower Julia and I picked Michael up and we headed to the new Enterprise High School for open house. It's an amazing facility but I'm glad I don't have to navigate those hallways! I'd spend all my days wandering the halls!

When we left the high school we headed to Wal-Mart to pick up some bins for Julia's closet. I'm determined to find a successful way to organize all her clothes/bibs/burp pads/blankets/hats/socks/etc but for now I'm off to get ready for another week of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment