Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lunch with Julia & Another Diaper Dinner!

The past two mornings Julia has woken up earlier than usual at about 4:45. This morning instead of playing the paci game for the remaining hour of sleep I had left I told Michael to just put her in bed with us. She went right back to sleep and looked so cute sleeping in our bed after we got up and were getting ready for the day.
Sleeping Beauty
Love those sleepy eyes!
My mom left her purse at home today so Nana, Pop and Julia came to bring it to her. I got a sweet email from Julia about 10:45 asking if I would like to meet her for lunch. Since I had already made plans to eat with Michael & his parents the 7 of us went to Trifecta in Daleville for lunch. It made lunchtime much more enjoyable but it made going back to 4th block much more difficult!
Julia & I at lunch at Trifecta in Daleville
Tonight our SS class had a diaper dinner for Katie & Kathy Bruce at Old Mexico. We had a good crowd of about 20 girls there. Faith had a baby AT HOME (things progressed quickly) early Monday morning and was at the diaper dinner tonight!! Diaper dinners are always a good time of fellowship & fun which is a good thing since we counted 12 babies tonight that have or will be born this year from our Sunday School class!
Michael ran to Wal-Mart to get some laundry detergent & floor cleaner while I finished straightening up for Tammy to come tomorrow. I LOVE coming home to a clean house on Fridays! It makes the weekend that much better to not have to worry about cleaning up!

I head to Bullock County tomorrow night for the Warhawks first regular season game. I hope it goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment