Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

8 Seconds!

Julia woke up about 9:00 throwing up last night. She got sick a couple times within about an hour and then seemed to be fine. I thought it might be the stomach virus that is going around, but since she only got sick 3 times, all within an hour, I'm hoping that's not it. Maybe the pasta didn't sit well with her? 

You can't tell today that she didn't feel good last night. Michael was trying to teach her how to be a rodeo star on her rocking horse. A guy that Michael works with gave us the rocking horse as a hand me down from his granddaughters. We're going to take it to Nana & Pop's tomorrow so she can play with it over there! 

She was pushing that stool around the floor tonight trying to stand up on it. I love the sweet smile in the last picture, I can't believe how big she's getting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment