Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Home Again!

I woke up this morning with hopes of returning to work, but didn't feel like I had enough strength back so instead I took it easy this morning and sprayed the house down with Lysol before I went to get Julia! She was leaned back in Mama's lap in the recliner and I promise you she literally almost jumped out of her lap when she saw me, I was so glad to know she missed me too!

Julia decided that she wanted to try some of Michael's Gatorade tonight. I think she liked the funny noises she could make into the bottle more than what was in the bottle!

This evening we attempted a trip to Dothan get some fabric at Hancock's and to check out Hobby Lobby, which opened this week, as well as grab some dinner but quickly found out I wasn't up to it! We made it through dinner at La Parilla with Jay, Dianne, Shannon, Eleson, Sarah, Fran & RC but that was about it. I ran in Hancock's to get the fabric I needed but went straight to it & straight to the check out! Hopefully I'll have more strength tomorrow so we can enjoy the weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment