Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feeling Better

Julia seems to be feeling better today. Dr. Whitaker said she would probably feel worse before she felt better, but so far that hasn't been true for Julia! She still hates her breathing treatments, but they do seem to be making a difference.

Nana came to our house to stay so that we didn't have to get Julia out. While she was here she did most of our laundry, which was a lot! I'm so thankful to have clean clothes! 

We grabbed a quick dinner at Larry's tonight since our pantry is bare! Julia felt well enough when we got home to give herself a bottle and try to take my laptop away from me. She has her own laptop but apparently it's not as fun as Mommy's! I'm glad she's feeling better but I'll be even happier when she's 100% again!

No comments:

Post a Comment