Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Walking Wednesday

Today was pretty uneventful. Michael and I both went to work and Nana came to our house to watch Julia again. Because the weather was so pretty outside today and because I still don't have my car back Julia and I walked to Martin-Colley this afternoon to pick up a prescription for me. My prescription wasn't ready yet so our walk turned in to a walk to church and then to Annie's to meet Michael for dinner.

Julia is doing better with her breathing treatments. We had to give her one about 1:00 this morning and she was calm for the entire thing. She was pretty calm for her treatment this morning before I went to work also. She did ok with the one tonight for the first few minutes and then she was over it, but she didn't fight it has bad as she was fighting them yesterday!

We decided that Julia was feeling well enough to try to get her back on a sleeping schedule tonight so we attempted to put her to sleep in her bed about 7:30 and she was sound asleep in about 30 minutes! I sure hope we're on track to being back on a sleep schedule, Mommy and Daddy are tired!








Julia's favorite new "trick" is to pull down her lips with her fingers to make noise, I caught her in action above. Also, tonight when I went to check on her before bed she had thrown both her pacis out of the bed and was hanging on to one of the spindles! Poor baby girl, what a tough life!

No comments:

Post a Comment