Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fashion Show & Photo Shoot!

We headed to Dothan this morning to watch Sarah strut her stuff in the Belk's Back to School Fastion Show. I find it kind of ironic that they had a back to school fashion show when Dothan City Schools wears uniforms, but I guess people from all over shop at the mall!
After the fashion show Julia had a photo shoot at Studio En Vogue that she won as Baby Miss Twilight. She did some pictures in her dress, crown & banner and some in this outfit below. I can't wait to see how they turn out! All the excitement certainly wore Julia out!
This afternoon I was itching to get out of the house so we went downtown to Milky Moo's for some ice cream. Yes we ate ice cream right before dinner. Sometimes you have to live a little!
I think Julia enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment