Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Silly Baby

Today has been a day! I'm still not feeling well so I left work about 30 minutes early to go to the doctor only to discover I didn't have my insurance card! Since I was in Enterprise I got Julia and we headed back out to school to finish getting my room ready. Michael met us when he got off work and Julia watched Elmo on my new SMART board while we finished my room.
Since we got home she has been in such a funny mood! She climbed up the steps on her slide, turned around, and slid down backwards yelling "wee!" She has also been sitting in her Bumbo again tonight.

She loves to give "sugars". She was walking back and forth between Michael and I giving them tonight. Her version of "sugars" is pressing her forhead to you and saying "mmmwwwah". Best sugars ever.
I took this video of her playing tonight. Excuse the explosion of toys, she was just too funny! At one point she got her purse and her baby and said "bye"!
After Michael gave her her bath I was drying her off and dressing her. I put her legs through her pajama pants and stood her up to pull them up, but instead she pulled them up herself! She's growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment