Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Open House!

Julia had Open House tonight at Small Steps. She was sitting in our bed while I was getting ready and I noticed she was chewing on something. She had gotten a peppermint out of my purse and was eating it! She was sticky all over!

Julia and I went and met her teachers tonight, Mrs. Jenane and Mrs. Sue. She was clingy at first, I'm sure she thought I was going to leave her, but was playing with the other kids in no time. We'll see how it goes Wednesday!


After Open House we met Mama, Nana, Pop, Aunt Donna and Blake at Rodeo's. As usual, the cheese dip was Julia's favorite part. Doesn't she make it look good?
Michael went back to the doctor this morning for his post-op follow-up. He starts physical therapy on Tuesday so hopefully the road to recovery isn't too much longer. I know he's ready to be able to pick Julia up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment