Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Julia's First Day of "School"!

Since I'm "lucky" enough to have 1st block planning I was able to take Julia to her first day of "school" and go into work a little late today. We started the day off with a pancake breakfast. You can't learn on an empty stomach!
Then we took a few pictures on the front porch before heading to school!
Watching the big kids walk to school
Dropping Julia off at school!                              Julia & her teacher, Mrs. Jeanne
This was the only picture I could grab of Julia before I left. I didn't want her to get too upset. Fortunately, she wasn't TOO upset, but this picture looks like she was! I stood outside the door for a minute and could hear her saying "Mamamama" but it was her "fake cry"!
Nana sent me this picture when she picked her up. I said she either played hard or cried hard and Nana said she played hard. She said she was asleep before she could even get her in her car seat!
After I got home from school Natalie and Harrison came over to play with Julia's new water table we got in Dothan Saturday night. Julia loved it and was SOAKED when she got done! Michael said she's not allowed to play with it when we have somewhere to go!
Stealing the ball from Harrison!
Watching the helicopters fly over
  
After Natalie and Harrison left I put Julia back in her school clothes and we ran up to church to take a picture in front of her school sign. I forgot to take it this morning and it HAD to be taken today! :)
I think Julia had a first day of school, we'll see what kind of report I get Thursday. If nothing else, it has definitely worn her out! She napped at Nana and Pop's and went to bed in her crib at 8:00 tonight with "only" about 25 minutes of crying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment